W5ECO - Houston ECHO Society - Net
two meter nets
- A typical ECHO net will start with the
net control station (NCS) calling for check-ins.
- A list is built from the order of
- The NCS will then discuss any ECHO timely
information such as Field Day or public service events.
- Then the NCS will ask for "traffic"
(information) in four categories.
- 1. Club news and information, upcoming
events of interest
- 2. Dxpeditions and DX information, qsl
- 3. Technical assistance required
- 4. Equipment for sale or trade
- After this the NCS asks if there is
anything additional for the net.
- After all traffic is passed the NCS
returns the frequency to regular use and closes the net.
| ACTIVITIES | OFFICERS | MEETING DATE/LOCATION | PHOTOS | NET
| CALENDAR | OTHER AREA CLUBS